Colorway: Ghost Ship. I hand dyed this yarn in a gorgeous rich charcoal gray.
Don't see enough in stock? I can dye more for you! https://www.treasuregoddess.com/collections/treasured-yak-toes-sock-yarn-swm-yak-nylon/products/dyed-to-order-treasured-yak-toes-sock-yarn-teal-gray-black-brown-wine-natural
- Fiber: 70% super wash merino wool, 20% yak, 10% nylon. 3 ply yarn.
- Yarn Base: Treasured YAK Toes Sock Yarn
- Weight: 100 grams / 400 meters / 437 yards
- Gauge: fingering weight / sock yarn
- Plies: 3 ply yarn
- Care: hand wash or machine wash on gentle, lay flat to dry
A little yak fiber in the sock yarn adds so much warmth & the dyed colors are so rich and earthy! Yak is 30% warmer than merino wool, so it's the perfect add-in to make a warm gorgeous pair of socks, sweater, scarf or hat!
I dyed this yarn with semisolid dye techniques to allow your finished objects be as gorgeous all knit up or crocheted up or woven up as it is in the skein!