Yak Toes Sock Yarn takes dye SO lusciously! Saturated jewel tones of Royal Purple, Lilac Purple, Pink, Blue/Gray, Dark Navy Blue! These skeins will be dyed once you order them! I ship out within 3 weeks but usually within 1.5 weeks. I normally carry huge quantites of each colorway but have had a hard time keeping the shop full, so YOU let me know what YOU want!
King's Cloak - Dark Royal Purple
Amethysts in the Abyss - Lilac Purple
From the Depths She Rose - Dusty Pink
Sharks in the Shallows - Light Blue Gray
Far Horizon - Dark Navy Blue
- Fiber: 70% super wash merino wool, 20% yak, 10% nylon. 3 ply yarn.
- Yarn Base: Treasured YAK Toes Sock Yarn
- Weight: 100 grams / 400 meters / 437 yards
- Gauge: fingering weight / sock yarn
- Plies: 3 ply yarn
- Care: hand wash or machine wash on gentle, lay flat to dry
A little yak fiber in the sock yarn adds so much warmth & the dyed colors are so rich and earthy! Yak is 30% warmer than merino wool, so it's the perfect add-in to make a warm gorgeous pair of socks, sweater, scarf or hat!
I dyed this yarn with semisolid dye techniques to allow your finished objects be as gorgeous all knit up or crocheted up or woven up as it is in the skein!