Colorway: Sandy Shores. This color is a gorgeous natural gray with hints of brown. It is undyed, but has been treated the same as my other dyed skeins. Cooked with citric acid, rinsed, soaked, dried and reskeined so that it will bloom and knit/crochet/weave to same depth and texture as the hand dyed skeins.
Don't see enough in stock? I can dye more for you! https://www.treasuregoddess.com/collections/treasured-yak-toes-sock-yarn-swm-yak-nylon/products/dyed-to-order-treasured-yak-toes-sock-yarn-teal-gray-black-brown-wine-natural
- Fiber: 70% super wash merino wool, 20% yak, 10% nylon. 3 ply yarn.
- Yarn Base: Treasured YAK Toes Sock Yarn
- Weight: 100 grams / 400 meters / 437 yards
- Gauge: fingering weight / sock yarn
- Plies: 3 ply yarn
- Care: hand wash or machine wash on gentle, lay flat to dry
A little yak fiber in sock yarn adds so much warmth & the dyed colors are so rich and earthy! Yak is 30% warmer than merino wool, so it's the perfect add-in to make a warm gorgeous pair of socks, sweater, scarf or hat!