Hands Off Me Booty Knitters Tool Tins created just for Yarn Pirates! Never worry if you put that darning needle or scissors in your bag or not!
Perfect sized tool tin to pop into your knitting project bag! Each Tool Tin Includes:
• White metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4" long, 2 3/8" wide, 3/4" deep
• Pirate Sheep retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• Double ended crochet hook measuring 2 1/2" long, in sizes 2.0 and 3.5 mm
• 5 Pirate Themed stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles (yours may be different than shown, but will be pirate themed)
• 1 Umbrella Drink progress keeper (yours may be different than shown, but will be similar)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• U-shaped cable needle measuring approximately 2" long
• 3 needles stored on a magnetic strip in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
Each set comes with a Pirate Sheep temporary tatoo too! Who doesn't need a Pirate Sheep Tattoo? YARRRN! What a great gift for your favorite knitter who already has everything!
These tins were created exclusively for Treasure Goddess by the Sexy Knitter, https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesexyknitter
Want the best discounts, sneak peeks and freebies too? Sign up for the Treasure Goddess Newsletter at http://eepurl.com/bXVZkb and join the YARRRNY Adventure!
Paypal or Direct Checkout payments accepted.
I ship free to all US addresses, no minimum purchase.
I'm happy to ship internationally. Customs slips will be completed with all international orders. Any duty by the country of destination is out of our control and the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Items are photographed as accurately as possible, but there may be some discrepancies between color monitors on computers. I try my best to describe my creations accurately.
I want happy buyers! Please let me know asap if there's an issue. I'll issue a credit or refund for the item within reason. The item needs to be in an unused status, yarn still skeined, fiber not predrafted, etc.